It might seems to be quite amazing to see that many people don’t know how to check their Airtel Number and some people don’t even have their numbers off head so that is why I am writing this guide on How to check Airtel Number easily.
As you all know that hyamstech is one of the most informative blog in nigeria and in the world at large and we are based in writing useful informations and Guides to our readers. We have already posted on How to share data on Glo network 2021 and others informational Guides and now I am about to guide you on how to check airtel number easily.
Checking Airtel Number is has easy has ABC because you just need to follow this guide that I am about to share with you guys.
So let’s get started,
How to check Airtel Number
There are two methods that you can use to check Airtel Number easily.
1. The most easiest and fastest way to check Airtel Number is to call your friend with the Airtel sim card that you want to check it’s number because when you call your friend with your Airtel sim, your friend will be able to see the number on his phone which he can send you the number as message or give you the number to copy.
So this is the fastest guide on how to check Airtel Number without wasting much of your time dailing any code but you want to use code then the second method will work for you.
2. You can check your Airtel Number using USSD code:
The second method or way to check Airtel Number is by using USSD code as this method has nothing to do with your internet data connection or airtime.
How to check Airtel Number using USSD code
To check your Airtel Number using USSD code you will have to carefully follow the procedures below.
- Insert the Airtel sim card that you want to check it’s number on your phone and make sure your phone is ON.
- Go to your call dail pad
- Dail *121#
- Select 3 – manage my account
- Then press 4 -show my number
And that’s it Airtel will now send you your number.
It is easy right? So this guide is the most effective ways to check Airtel Number without spending a dime.
How to check Airtel Data balance
So has we already learned how to check Airtel Number now I am going to show you how to check Airtel Data balance with full step by step guides.
Airtel just as other network companies such as Glo, Mtn 9mobile etc has airtime and data packages. The Airtime pakage is for calls and you can use your Airtime to buy Data which in return the data is used to surf the net.
So now let’s just assumed that you already buy your data but how will you check the exact amount of data that is left in your Airtel sim? To answer this question that is why I have decided to write this article on how to check Airtel Data balance.
To check Airtel Data balance you can use three ways to check Airtel Data balance.
The 3 ways to check Airtel Data balance.
- You can use *140# to check Airtel Data balance but note that this method will not give you the results of your Data balance immediately but you will receive all the balancesbof your active data plans on a text message.
- The second method is by dailing *123*1# and you will be able to see your data balance and your Airtel airtime bonuses when you use this code.
- Use My Article app
- My Airtel app is the official Airtel app which allows Airtime users to perform different transactions such as buying Airtime and Data, check Airtel available balance and you can also check your Airtel Data balance in my Airtel app.
How to check Airtel Data on my Airtel app
You can start by downloading my Airtel app today from Google play store and install it on your phone.
Sign up and start enjoying buying Airtime and Data from your bank without living your house.
You can be able to see your available balances once you login to your Airtime app dashboard.
Thank you for reading my guides on how to check Airtel Number and how to check Airtel Data balance. I hope my guides has met your needs and I will be happy to see your comments on the comments section below.
I will reply your comments as soon as I see your comments. You can also do us good by sharing this post to your social media accounts.